• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tweaking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aqrhine

ok i have 3 machines but the one i am going i need help with now i a pentium II 433 mhz, with a Geforce II, and 296 mbs of ram, i need to get this machine up where it can run the elder scrolls III: Morrowind with out a problem Here is the requirments for the game right now it plays it pretty well but it still has the ocsional lag and sometimes gets downright tedious, so i was wondering if it could be possible i already got the geforce tweak uttility and was looking through some of the options and came across alot of enable this and force that and emulate geforce III and clock frequency so by the way what happens if you enable fastwrites??? well any help will be appreciated. p.s. the temp inside my case is 65 degrees Farenhiet dont know how to get the processors but wouldnt imagine it to be far from it

Last edited:
hey to run multiple 56k modems do you have to have seperate phone lines

Back