• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird FSB error?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OverClockedStu

Registered
Alright im a newb to O/Cin Ill be the first to admit although i am sure you would agree as well....anyway

In my search for the best setup I tried 180x12.5 I had vdimm at 1.75 with mild dram settings and vcore at 2.075 to keep it stable...anyway when i first booted up to windows it said some system file was damaged or not found i think great I have seen this before...

well i go immediatly down to stock settings and windows gives a few weird errors when i boot up but then it works ok so far...

anyways, I was wondering why i can barely raise my fsb? i have very moderate ram settings...when i tried fsb at 200 (hey i was learning) my HDD went all haywire and I couldnt get anything out of it...had to reformat/reinstall...I have an AT7 Max-2

I am currently at. 176x12.5=2200mhz but I am so confused as to what to do :(

Is this my ram that is fookin up, my cpu, my mobo, or maybe hdd? (only have had ait a few weeks...7200 rpm WD40)

Thx for any answers !

Back