• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ANOTHER introducing(girl-related)....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ed8150

i have introduced ANOTHER one of my friends ( who happens to be a girl, although there is some debate about that ) to the wonders of the overclockers forum. sorry shes such a n00b but be nice to her, but not too nice. her name is superman4.

It's BRIA! ^.^ Hiya Bria! Ed, you silly goose, you didn't get her to join, I did! So ha! :p

Welcome Bri! Everyone, be nice, but not as nice as you were to me! :)

WELCOME!!

im starting to feel insecure with all these new girls around.
but hey it might be a nice change im sure.just as long as im not asked to sell parts for cash to spend on them then i guess its ok.

JK! lol welcome!

Ed, I don't want to alarm you but when these ladies start talking amungst themselves will they find you a three or four timing fool??
Or maybe just the man taking credit for someones elses work?
HAHAHAHAhAA

Welcome to all of Ed's Lady friends!!!

<<Gets out the cane with a mirror on the bottom end>>

Welcome Bri! I swear, I'm a nice guy.

<<evil grin>>:drool:

holy crap, a female.

not to be mean, but i see lots of girls every day. and when it comes down to it, does it really matter here on the forums...no one actually has a face here....just a sig

RangerJoe said:
holy crap, a female.

not to be mean, but i see lots of girls every day. and when it comes down to it, does it really matter here on the forums...

Doesn't matter anywhere IMHO,:)

it matters some places because you have to alter your speech in order to not **** off women (normally dont call women 'chicks' when other girls are around because alot of girls think its degrading) but i rarely talk about women here..so i dont have to alter my speech (except to abide by the language filters)

RangerJoe said:

comes down to it, does it really matter here on the forums...no one actually has a face here....just a sig

you mean no one has T&A here, just a sig. btw, isn't a transexual considered a male?

RangerJoe said:
it matters some places because you have to alter your speech in order to not **** off women (normally dont call women 'chicks' when other girls are around because alot of girls think its degrading) but i rarely talk about women here..so i dont have to alter my speech (except to abide by the language filters)

Why change your speech? Nobody round here does that, :D :eh?: :beer: :rolleyes: :eek:

And what I think he meant is that she acts like a guy, i.e. watches sports,

RangerJoe said:
(normally dont call women 'chicks' when other girls are around because alot of girls think its degrading)

Yeah I always get burned by that one! I've been using the term chicks for ages, I don't even know where I picked it up. I never thought it to be degrading either...I mean here's how I work:

Girls/Women = chicks

Boys/Men = dudes

I've learned to watch myself when "important" people are around, but most of the time thats how I refer to the sexes.

Chicks and Dudes...its not degrading, its just bad grammar!

*laughs* Hya everybody, yeah... I'm not a transexual or a bisexual... As crazy monkey said I'm just tomboy and such. I'm quite a n00b so you'll just have to put up with my 'tupid questions and such for a while. : )

Back