• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap Power Supply?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eplayer87

Registered
Has anybody ever heard of the Turbolink power supplies:confused: I have a 420 watt dual fan that came with my case when I bought it. I just want to see if these power supplys are high quality or not.

If you know anything about them please reply

I have one that came with my Chieftech case from newegg. It's working ok except for the v3.3 which MBM5 shows at v3.1, but system is stable so far.

nealric said:
Ive never heard of them- they are almost certainly a rebadged something else. Does it have any other names on it?

Nope, it just says Turbolink Switching Power Supply

yea its what comes standard in cheiftech cases.....my friend got his case and ordered an antec true blue 480 becase he didnt think his came with one....i had a crappy 300 watter so i took it and its been fine since

One came with my cheiftec case, its pretty good. All the rails are stable and so is my system. It should work fine.

can u guys tell us ab ur systems?i have the turbolink 420w and when i up my fsb to 166 i get all kinds of errors and random reboots. cpu cool read my 5v as low as 4.71v.

Mine wont do 160fsb. I get reboots in 3DMrk2001. So it's at 159fsb stable for 4 days running at least 12hrs a day.

[email protected]
512mb DDR266
1 Maxtor 40Gig
1 CDRW
GF4 Ti4200

4 case fans connected to the PSU
1 CPU fan to the mobo
1 CCL connected to PSU

Back