• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Extreme Beach Volleyball

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repo man11

I might just be buying this game
All of the players look/are dressed like that!
1039740513.jpg

Tommorrow's News Today:

When asked "What upcoming game would make you invest in new hardware?", 5% of gamers said Doom III and 95% said "Screw Doom. I'm buying a GeForce FX for that game with the bouncing ta-ta's!"

Oh, and I can't wait to see this scene play out in the game asile at Best Buy...

Boy with cracking voice: Mom, Can I get "Grand Theft Auto III-Kill 'Em All and Let God Sort Them Out"?
Mom: Over my rotting corpse.
BWCV: Then can I get this volleyball game?
Mom: Sure. Just nothing violent.
The moment mom turns her back, this kid is going to do a victory dance that can be seen by people in the refridgerator department.

This is going to be great.

BHD

I wish i had an XboX.... Oh wait! No I dont!

One time frag came over and we couldn't get his xbox to work >.>

We were gonna play that game... I had to settle for looking at the cover or something...

Johnny, I'm pretty sure it is already out..............

..........and you guys are playing this for what? Volleyball? You have to remember, THESE WOMEN ARE A BUNCH OF PIXELS, made by (what I think) a bunch of guys sitting behind a computer who can't get a girlfriend

sad

Hehehe. Imagine the lucky guys who got to model those characters.

I mean..... they had to look at something to work off of.:D

Too bad I don't have an Xbox. I am definitely telling all of my friends to get it, so I can at least play it at there houses.:D

-CPFitz-

Back