• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

excaliberpc 2100+tbred $89 ANYGOOD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

counterscot

Registered
I just bought 2 2100+ tbreds from excaliberpc for $89. Has anyone ever bought from theese people before? If you did what stepping did you get on the 2100+tbred?

What happened to my post it only told the truth about T-bred A cpu's that they run hot and don't overclock well and now its gone.

i got a 1700+ tbred A that over clocks to 2000 mhz easy on water cooling if i push it i can get it to go to 2050 i paid 50 dollars for it

Yes i called them and it is a axda2100dut3c aiuhb!!!!!! $89 the best price!!!! Its a good deal

Wow, right in the bay area too... I'm gonna see if they have a will call counter so I can 1) see it in person and 2) pay no shipping.

--Illah

True....they HAD. But i didnt order one until today, when they were/are $100. Wish I woulda got in on them then....I guess ill just wait 60 days and then see where the price is....then just pricematch *shrugs*

!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!! Got it today (next day air) and it is what they say it is aiuhb!!!! just messed with it a little and im @2.3. I gtg overclock i will post results later!!!

very nice!
congrats!

what motherboard and brand of memory are you using.

dangit i just bought myself a laptop and i said i was done spending for a while.......hrmmm it seems like we are all getting tempted :)

Its gonna end up costing me money if i get one of these, then i will get me a new motherboard, new memory..
such a vicious cycle.

Oh well my xp 1700 is still chugging away more than i need, but its just the fun in it all and a new toy!

I got an email from them: AIUHB 0249! Ordered on last night :) They even offered to order 'special code' CPU's for overclockers (he wondered why people were asking the stepping), I just told him the newer the better!

Let me know how you do. And to you all waiting, they're still in stock...

--Illah

Back