• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A few ?'s about the KD7-E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KnownKiller

Does the KD7-E have high voltage selections like the KD7 up to 2.25 i think it is on the vcore and 3.0+ on the vdimm?

umm.. heh thats all i need to know i guess.. i chouldnt get this info off of Abit's web site.

I just ordered one for my parents, should be playing iwth it Sunday, so any questions lemme know as I'll have the board in my hands.

I didn't realize it had such nice voltage stuff on it...too bad I didn't get them the RAID version, might have talked them into a swap...KD7-E for KX7333R...j/k, I couldn't do that anyway. I love my KX7, it's got a special place in my heart right next to my old A7V thats still in use...

lol...

But yeah, if you need more info on the KD7-E, I'll have one.

i love this board
i have the kd7-E
its great, fast and stable and very flexible on the voltages
vcore 2.3
vdimm 3.2
and it unlocked my T-bred A all the way from 5 - 22 muti =P

i would totally recommend it
however i only had 1 problem with it tho... when i put my soundcard onto the PCI slot 5 my computer wouldnt boot... took me awhile to figure that one out.... good luck on your purchases guys =]

Yeah the range of voltages are great. I was surprised to see that it offered even more than my Epox 8K5A3+ board.
It's a bit less stable than the Epox though.
But cheap!

(oops didn't see the date of the thread, i'im about 5 months late lol)

Back