• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fan specs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
whoa

never thought of the logo thing. neway, i looked on the site and looked at the fans amp rating of .30 in the online catalog and theres only one on the manufactures page, third one down (B/S1202512M). well coo. specs look good, 40 db each aint that bad to me since i could sleep with a, idunno, but i probly wont notice it. lol!

o ya

ime using them with 2 of these
http://www.case-mod.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_24_74&products_id=254
i ordered one from jab-tech.com but ended up with 2, one with quickfittings or something and another with the barbs on it, they are both for 1/4" id tubing, going to use Y connecters and 3/8 tubing. went to jab-tech and looked at it but they got the pic switched with a black round ide cable!lol.

woohoo

i just got the fans in today. yay! i plugged them in and i placed one top of the two rads i mentioned earlier and it seems like it would work that way ok, then i put the second one on the other end of the stack and it boosted the airflow a good amount. its sound dba is rated about 40 and the cfm is rated 80 @2400 rpm, its noise compared to the cfm is OK considering there are better and quieter ones out there, but they are more expensive. i would give this fan a thumbs up considering its sale price of $8.50 each from $13.50 as of 1/23/03.
hope this helps anyone looking for a good fan.

Back