• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rpg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aqrhine

am i the only one that still plays diablo II???? will blizzard come out with a diablo 3 course if they do it will be 4 or 5 years they take a while warcraft 3 was suppose to be out in 99 but came out in mid 2002.

will blizzard come out with a diablo 3 course if they do it will be 4 or 5 years

I doubt that blizzard will be around in 4-5 years. Seems like i'm seeing less and less people play their games. Im tired of the same story lines, Oooh diablo 3, baal's return. WTF I KILLED THAT MOFO LIKE 80000000000000000000 TIMES ON BAAL RUNS!

Anyways, i don't see blizzard getting anywhere unless they release some new series of games. Tired of warcraft, starcraft, and diablo.

Hehe the clasics work just great.. They are releasnig a FPS starcraft wich will be awsome

Starcraft (space fight aginst aliens)
War craft (fight elves, drwaves so fort)
Diablo (sorta a rpg)

I MEAN there is no other game.. most games take form of starcraft od war craft in one way or anothe =)
ALiens for preditoyrs
humeans, preds = zeolots , aliens = zerg

get what I mean? bw blizzard will never be gone I SITLL play broodwar

well i still play warcraft 3 and diablo II and lords of destruction. when is the new warcraft coming out btw

they always have took their time realeasing games but they do a good job so im not complainin

GT2000 said:
Only thing I've seen is a late 2003 launch, on PS2, Xbox, and GC.

That's what I'm wondering about. I'm sure it will be delayed, but they don't want to delay it so much that the next generation of consoles come out, because there won't be as much interest as everyone's trying to have the newest thing.

yeah well they came out with 3 warcrafts so maybe we can look forward in a few years for a diablo III

I'd definitely be interested in a Diablo 3, I didn't play much of D2 (who knows, maybe I will someday), but looking at the advancement to Warcraft 3, D3 may just be something..

yeah i hope they do come out with it well i havnt been to their site in a while maybe they are actually thinkin about making it you would figure they would d2 and lod expansion were big a big success

Well right now their site's making a big deal about the Warcraft 3 expansion which is coming out.

But anyway, if they do make a diablo 3, it's gonna have to be a lot better than this year's rpg's like neverwinter nights or dungeon siege. But then again it's blizzard, so they should be able to do it. It's the time I'm worried about :) .

no this years best rpg while those you listed are very good and i have them both is the elder scrolls three: morrowind

yeah i would deffinetly say its on my top 3 list. next to morrowind and stronghold, one bad thing about dungeon siege though is it doesnt give you as much space you are more limited as to where you can go.

man d2 and wc3 are such wastes of time to play. imo, d1 is wayyy better than d2. warcraft3 is just stupid with its rpg elements built into the game. wc3 is the worst rts ive ever played. nothing rts wise has beaten starcraft, age of mythology gets up there but i still dont think its above the great sc. blizzard is merely selling games off their name alone, people played the original wcs, sc, and d1 and they think all blizzard games are god-like but its the exact opposite. dont expect any releases from blizzard to be good anymore.

well i think d2 is by far better than d1 and i do admit the rpg elements in wc3 does change the game and it isnt as fun as it it were pure rts like wc2 what the should have done is made another wc2 exept with better graphics and some new elements.

Back