• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cosair XMS2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=A][A=-cazman

Hey guys I was wondering what timings I could get with this memory. It says its cas2 but I wanted to know what you guys run it at.

I run my stick of 256 runs cas 2 2-5-2 t1 or 2-2-5 what ever order it is on the bios. That is also stable running at 185 fsb with 2.85 vdimm and those settings.

Hmmmm I wonder how high I could up my FSB.........I was at 150 and didn't change any Vdimm or Vcore on my MB. I have an Abit KR7A MB and XP1600 locked CPU. I didn't want to go much higher than that since my abit board doesn't have more dividers for PCI or AGP buses. How high can those go since my mem can go really high? Do you think I could reach 170-180 FSB on that mb?

T'wolves said:
I run my stick of 256 runs cas 2 2-5-2 t1 or 2-2-5 what ever order it is on the bios. That is also stable running at 185 fsb with 2.85 vdimm and those settings.

Ditto, same as T'wolfes, on my 8K3A,

Back