• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking of A7N8X and want suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Benolan

Registered
Hey all,
I have an opportunity to try out one if I want, but was curious what heatsink/fan and memory everyone suggested. All opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
Benolan

As for hs everyone loves the slk-800 by thermaltake.

Best fan to put on it if you don't mind noise is a 80mm Delta. If you need something more quiet get a smart fan 2 by thermaltake. You can adjust the rpm on it via a knob, you can run out the back of a pci slot or something.

Two sticks of whatever you can afford will give you dual channel ddr performance.

KfistoRok said:
As for hs everyone loves the slk-800 by thermaltake.

Best fan to put on it if you don't mind noise is a 80mm Delta. If you need something more quiet get a smart fan 2 by thermaltake. You can adjust the rpm on it via a knob, you can run out the back of a pci slot or something.

Two sticks of whatever you can afford will give you dual channel ddr performance.

I agree on the slk-800 but its thermalright that makes it not thermaltake ;)

As for fan I would say go with the tornado over the delta. Delta fans sound more high pitched to me. Much more annoying.

As for memory Corsair xms pc3200cas2 or maybe some pc3500.

I did order the motherboard, and took your advice and got the SLK-800... But for memory I went with 2 256mb pc2700 mushkin high perf memory.

Benolan

Back