• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why not.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Digital Pimp

just wondering in this world of wireless, why hasent anyone come up with an idea for wireless monitors? I know there are obvious security concers, but new Digital tft monitors could have a 256bit encrypted key....

i think a wireless monitor would be kick a$$!

what do u think?

Digital

they already do but they only work short range, another Microsoft product takes over the world:D

I just recently saw a wireless monitor by Viewsonic here. I didn't realize they were affiliated with m$ but you can be sure that other companies with soon follow with similar products.

the main standard is that the monitor is really a flat PC running WindowsCE (it is still around!) using RDP to connect to a PC in another room.

sssh, dont tell m$ :D

Basically they have borrowed a networking protocol to transport the data to and from the basestation and cobbled a pc onto the monitor to do the grunt work.

Back