• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston PC2700 Val RAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

metra

This RAM is great! After i read the post about its switch from winbond to infineon chips, i thought i wouldnt be able to oc the ram. But then i got it and its running at 414mhz - infineon chip, btw. Im using the P4PE and a [email protected] - if i could increase the fsb w/o getting the BSOD, then im pretty sure the RAM could take even more.The mem timings arent so aggresive i think its 2.5-3-3-6, ill see if i can change them after i restart.

thats awesome. i have also heard alot of good things about that ram. maybe buildin my next computer for my uncle ill pick up a stick of that stuff. how many mb is that ram module???

--jason

Its 512mb for about $100 at newegg. Great deal if you dont want to spend $166 for a corsair pc3200.

Mine has winbond chips and doesn't OC worth a damn.... hehe, I dont mind much though...

Back