• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec PlusView1000AMG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scant7

Just got this case, got a LED fan for the side window. This case is very quiet and cool! The only thing is, the little plugs that came with the case for the on/shutdown/restart/ and like 4 others.. that connect to the mobo.. I only found out how to connect power on/shutdown... don't know the right spot to connect the restart and ones for the other lights on the front of the case, ones that tell me the HD is on etc..

My previous case (a gateway) didn't have a reset button, so maybe theres not a slot on the mobo for a reset plug? Its a Intel i850GB... and also the 2 USB connectors for the front of the case.. don't know where to plug those into my mobo.

Still works without that stuff, and a great case.

My gateway manual doesn't talk about the mobo... not even a pic of the mobo telling where to connect things

First off trash that dang gateway thing ;)

Second...if you look really close near where u connected the power on/shutdown written on the mobo it should have the pins labeled. It should have the power pins, reset pins, HDD led pins, and any others all labeled. These pins were labeled even on my 4 year old gateway mobo, so you should be in luck. Just plug the right...plugs....into the corresponding (i cant spell) pins.

Just look really close and the labels should be there.

-JP

You mean the window fan right??

I would have it blowing into the case. Thats the way most people do it. You then have really good airflow over the northbridge heatsink and agp slot.

Back