• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got the beast folding for me...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

*LOL* merely a funny note, added another 1.6 to my farm, dumped a slow 733 celly, and darn, I now have 6,666 ghz folding for me...

Number of the beast....

:D

Fever said:
Cool. :D Why'd you ditch the 733 though?

Its a laptop that usually goes around to people who need to take some work home for the weekend. There was a request for it.

Doesn't really matter... it'll be replaced by a palomino soon. I have a spare board at home, just need to find a cheap palomino, and add it to the farm.

Cheers, Flixotide

Re: The Beast... more like a puppy J/K

Wommalong said:
Well aren't you lucky... lol

Puppy huh? LOL....

You're Noted! and so is your position on the list.. I'll have you scraping my boots soon... lol.. J/K

Cheers, Flixotide

Just out of curiosity, how many Ghz do you have folding for ya? If my 6,666 ghz wont catch up with you, I guess I'll have to add a few more ghz.

<darth vader voice> Now tell me, what is the location of your folding farm?

....hmm.... somehow "darth vader" anf "farm" just don't go together in the same sentence....

6666 ... the mark of the beast's big brother. :D

EDIT: I once saw a lengthy doc like this ... 668 - neighbor of the beast ... etc. I'll have to see if I can find it again. It was quite humorous.

Last edited:
Gripes... 6.666, big brother o'th'beast... Muahahaha...

668? neighbor o'th'beast? sounds like a good superstition doc... looking forward to it.

Cheers and have a cool weekend folders

Flixotide

Back