• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

caching for the race

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

Is anybody else caching for the race? I started caching yesterday on 3 PC's (of 4 currently crunching) but I dont want to be the only one.

Also what day are we planning to dump? Just want to make sure I have enough cached.

and so do i. i've cached almost 600wus already in my setiq server. ;)

btw, one little remind, please be sure to understand the exact time of the race starts before the dump!! u know, 'cos there's other teams/peoples that's on the other part of the world, like UK, Germany, etc. to be safe, Feb 2nd any US time will be good.....

The official date of the Virtual Race start is February the 1st at 00:00 GMT.....that would be the night of the 31 for us american-landers (Canada, USA and Mexico). SO to be sure let us all dump our WU the 2nd or 3rd of February so the other teams think taht we are just plain lazy ;)

Back