• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would you pay......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

First of all, so the mods dont get mad, I AM NOT SELLING AYTHING!!!!111 These items are not for sale, I just wanan know how much they are worth.

Basically, I have an ak31a with manual. As o fnow, It is missing on eof the retention clips for ram in one of the four slots, but I still have the peice and I need to inspect and see if it can be put back on. It is really stable.

Secondly, I have a Palamino xp1800+ agoga "y" 0204, so from the end of january of 2002. It OCed to 1.7ghz stable on the ak31a on RETAIL cooling. I am assuming it is still under warranty. It is locked and the area by the L1s is a little scraped up, bu tjust barely, maybe not at all, i tneeds a cleaning.

I then have a maxtor Diamond Plus 8 7200RPM 20gb drive, never used and unopened from the static proof bag. Woul dcome with everything but the box.

Then I have an ak35gt2 whihc I was gonan sell for like 45 +shiping, but I am not sure. I am using it right now, bu tit would come ina static bag in retail box with driver CD and the cables that came with it, as well as manual.

I am asking how much people would pay because I want to know if it is worthwhile to sell to help fund for nforce2 board. Plz tell individual part prices, not just as a whole. Thank you, and once again, THIS STUFF IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!!111

then maybe i will revise the price on the ak35gt2 to 65 dollars, as newegg has it for 85?

The only place I could find anything near an ak31a is an ak31 at accubyte for 65 bucks...... goddamnuit come back up pricewatch!!

Its amazing we just don't have a just wondering column in the classified section.
Mods is this possible?
I like to read what people do ask under this section which includes the how much is this worth.

Hey "The Frag" are we talking in canadian dollars?

This is what I would pay:

AK31- $30
CPU- $45
HD: $45 cuz it's new
AK35GT2: $45 sounds good to me

I've seen all these pieces in the Newegg refurb bin at one time or another for around these prices. Your parts have a lot more use on them than a refurb would, too. But that's just my own opinion.

I also would like to not buy that HD :D

I guess that makes three of us who would like to not buy that hard drive.:D

With that kinda demand, you could probably not sell it for more.:D

-CPFitz-

Back