• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to put them fans...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathAngelLST

this is the case i'm going to get.. it's a Virgo Maxxtro
casefull2.jpg

i'll put 4 sunon fans, but yet i dunno if it'll be aight..
exhaust: 2x80mm in the back, 1x80mm on top (39CFM each = 117CFM)
intake: 1x120mm in the window (90CFM)

sugestions are welcome..

Hmm... I usually like to have an intake in the front blowing on the HDDs, but that doesn't look possible in that case. Other than that, your fan plans look great. I'd consider a 120 up top though.

perhaps i *might* put a 80mm fan blowing HDD, just would have to do some holes in the front of case...

@120mm on top and 80mm on the window.. isn't it too much... 168CFM being blowing out :eek: and only 39CFM intake? a LOT more air out than in, thought that was a bad thing? :confused: :bang head

i don't know how bad it could be. i have 1 tornado in the front with a y.s. tech in the front blowing across 2 hard drives. the tornado is 84cfm and the y.s. tech is 56cfm. that is 140cfm in the front. in the rear i have 2 tornados @ 168cfm. my enermax is a dual fan but i won't count that. my ambient air temp in the room is 70 degrees. my cpu is 20 celsius or 84 farh. idle. having that much air expelled can't be that bad now, can it? ;)

Put the 2x80mm fans in the window and the 120mm fan on the top for an exhaust

Back