• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

maybe i shoulda asked before i bought it...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kimbahpnam

but how well does the ANTEC TRUEBLUE 480 WATT perform??
i kinda jump the gun and bought it off ebay for $81..here link
did i get lucky or bite the dust?

What does the rating plate on the side say about max currents?

A 'good' power supply will have loads of power on the 5volt line and the 3.3volt (the 5 is the most important, though)

well i just won it, so i'm not sure about the ratings and i'm too lazy to find out! maybe somebody already knows and would like to post it! :D

Well, if you find that your system runs fine, then it should be OK.

If you find that your system restarts suddenly when you strain the power supply (for instance, if it takes several goes to get it to start from cold, if it crashes/restarts during Prime 95, F@H, Sisoft Burn-in, or gaming, or if it restarts when your CD drives are trying to spin up a cd).

If the system DOES restart without warning when stressed, and your voltages are low, then you know where the trouble is.

ImG

kimbahpnam said:
well i just won it, so i'm not sure about the ratings and i'm too lazy to find out! maybe somebody already knows and would like to post it! :D

Well, if you can't be troubled to research your purchase either before or after buying it don't expect us to spoon-feed you the info.

Back