• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Endless search for particular case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jus10

I'm having trouble finding the case I want. I want a Black Cheiftec Full Tower Aluminum Case with the PSU and with out a window. I can find them with a window on new egg. Directron has them w/o window but only in charcoal. From looking at the model #'s on new eggs site and looking at chieftecs (horrible) site. I think the model number would be AX-01BD 450w (or something to that effect). I've mainly looked at case links on this site including directron.com and newegg.com. I would probably be happy if I found one without the PSU (I would probably need a PSU sudgestion though.) I'm going to use this case for a watercooling case (need a big case for the heater core and 120mm fans). If any one has seen this or could point me in the right direction that would be great! Thanks to all!

(BTW, this is an awsome forum. First post!)

Jus10

Last edited:
Back