• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cell Malya 900 SL5MQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Celeron Malya
900/128/100/1.75v
Q135A056-1521
SL5MQ

Any One have one, Whats yer oc, Will it run on 133FSB
jumper setting.

I know its only rated for 100fsb

Im puting it in an Aopen- AX3SP Pro-U wich is supposedly built for OC'ing or so they say. (Aopen)

Last edited:
have a look in the cpu database.

i believe most c900's will run 133fsb.

EDIT: just had a quick look in the cpudb and there are a lot of SL5MQ's in there.

Thx currentaly Im on the pc we are speeking of

I set the jumper too 133fsb on the mobo but its acting wierd

when I try to set the values in the current bios when I boot it it..........Its posting @ 1200mhz But Im only seting it in the bios for 997.5mhz 133x7.5 after it boots @ 1200 the windows xp screen comes up & then it gives a blue screen with errors

Im going to flash the bios right now & then chek to see if theres any voltage jumper on the mobo will report back

you can't change the multiplier.
it is fixed at 9.
9*133 = 1200.

you may need to boost the voltage a little bit to give it more stability.

Ummmm ok that would explain it

Well Ive looked & Looked for a voltage jumper on this mobo
No dice.... I seen another Aopen user mention a v Jumper but he had a differant model Aopen Mobo.... Does anyone have a version of this bios that they have hacked so that I can Have voltage adjustment Via the Bios ?

The Manual mentions somthing about it automaticaly selecting the v. I ran the hardware Doctor its @ 1.70 +/- 4

I attached a nice blue orb too the chipset with As3 Epoxy & over all this thing is running realy cool 26c system temp & 28/29c cpu temp If I could only modify the voltage I bet it would do 1200 easy

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
I seen theres some info about Vid - PIN wire wrapping for Tualatin Celeron.....Thats to modify the Voltage right ?

Can it be done on this MALYA/SL5MQ ?

made for overclocking eh? :p

have a look in the bios. there may be voltage adjustments in there.
try about 1.8-1.85v.

i think the VID pins are the same for both coppermines and tualatins.

EDIT: just checked out the specs and found this-
Adjustable CPU Vcore through BIOS

looktall said:
made for overclocking eh? :p

lol Ya right made for oc but no voltage adj. Go figure...

No jumper on bord & nothing in bios unless its hidden
I just flashed it too the latest bios

BTW the mobo is not the pro it is this

AX3SP-U (It is marked on the bord pro but I tryed use pro bios it said nope you got wrong bios so I grabed the AX3SP-U BIOS this model # is also writen on the mobo Very confusing:rolleyes: Well anyway that bios flashed just fine turned it off then cleered c-mos

boots up great but still no vcore adj in the bios :mad:

haha roger that

well im not sure how I did it but I I got it OC to 1116mhz with a fsb of 124x9 im gona burn it in hard & maybe in a few dayes it will boot up @ 133x9 :) thx fer yer help brotha

Burnt it in with prime95 for roughley 10 hours so far......Lookin good

thx again for the help im happy with it @ 124 fsbx9

If I could adjust the v. Id go for 133 but no dice & since this pc is going to a bud of mine thats not very pc savy im not gona push it

btw im not selling it as a 1.1 he knows its a 900 oc'd :D

Back