• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tooting my own horn!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

merthos

Registered
Whoooo HAw !!!!!!!!
I'm Im the top 50 for the team !!!!!yippiee!
Had a rig go down for the last 3 weeks or so trying to get it back up!

congrats buddy, i see you finally passed me again too :) my goal has always been to try and get into the Top 50, and i should be there fairly soon.. after that things will quiet down a bit, as i'm planning on possibly selling some of my rigs.

Selling your rigs?

Please gawd almighty do not tell me that you hit top 50 with your own gear alone?

My goodnees you must be loaded mate... :cool:

Cheers, Flixotide

flixotide said:
Selling your rigs?

Please gawd almighty do not tell me that you hit top 50 with your own gear alone?

Cheers, Flixotide

Talk to flounder43 about that, all of his rigs are his own. ;)

WTG merthos. Keep up the good folding. :)

Thanks guys!
hopefully I'll be able to add 2 rigs soon........
fold fold fold!

Nice job merthos, thats a good feat :)

now were the rigs your own, or were others involved? im not sure if i saw it but bleh

:beer:

Merthos,

Congrats on the top 50, with the number of folders we have in the team, and the volume of protiens that are being smacked around, you've made quite an accomplishment.

Keep up the good work :D

Wedo

flixotide said:
Selling your rigs?

Cheers, Flixotide

all but 2 of my rigs are my own, yes. but i'm far from loaded.. quite the opposite infact ;)

Back