• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta DPS 300BB not working on epox 8kha+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildfrogman

Well, i got a few Delta DPS 300BB 300 watt power supplies from directron quite a while ago and overall they are very nicely built good quality units. Only one thing as i have read from one or two places that the epox 8kha+ didnt boot up with this psu unless you had a resistor stuck on the 3.3v leads of the power supply. I didnt really thought it mattered much as i didnt have that board and all the other kt266A boards worked just great with the same psu. That is until i got lucky and came across a epox 8kha+ for 10 bucks with a stratched trace and fixed it....and its mine. So for now i have just been using the original 300 watt antec 303p with 160 watts on the 3.3 and 5v combined....ack i know, no overclocking and rails are fine unless i do...

So does anybody know what resistor i need to wire my 3.3v to get my delta power supply to work with the epox board? I have searched around google, oc forums, and other places but the info seems to have fallen off the face of the web..odd to say the least. If anybody with experience or has a good idea what will fix my problem would be highly appreciated, thanks.

cool, thanks for some info on this, i will have to try that out as i remembered somthing about the 3 ohm but the wattage around 1/4watt or 1/2 watt . I have two of these psu's and some general knowledge on electronics and what not but didnt know what it took getting this board of mine to work.
Anyways i have the resistors but wont be for a few days till i can work on this, anyways time for a bit of reading atleast.

Last edited:
Back