• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone using Kingmax PC2700 on a 8RDA+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crappy

Well the overclocking started out great on my setup, got my 2400+ up to 2500 12.5x200 @ 1.85v mem 2.7v.

Now it looks like my ram is on the way out. I can no longer run at 200mhz had to drop the mem down to 150 any higher and I get no post and a error of "C1" on the motherboard. I've upped the volts to 2.9 with no help.

so now my setting are
11.5x200 2300 1.85v
mem at 66%=133 2.7v

Well I now know it's my mem thats not cutting it. It's not the board or the CPU. I just got myself 2 256mb sticks of CORSAIR MEMORY XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, Low Latency PC3200. I should have them in a few days

Right now this is how it's running
Mem is still set to run at 133 wish I could get it higher. Benchmarks suck right now due to the low speed of the mem

441.jpg

Gosh I couldn't do anything with my Kingmax,I had three different sticks and could never get close to that.

Back