• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-Bred 1700 Jiucb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just waitin on a few more things from newegg and I'll post the results. I've been sittin on that cpu and an aiugb 2700+ for a couple weeks now.

With a good setup, probably around 2.1ghz, maybe a little higher. Got my JIUCB 0251 to 2265mhz.

week 50 jiucb

I got this running stable right now with 10x200, using an epox 8rda+ and 2x512 twinmos pc3200. I'm trying to get a lil more from her and I was wondering, how much vcore u use to get her to 2265 maxima88?

at 1.85v Which is what I consider the highest reasonable voltage for this chip I got just barely over 2ghz.

With a prommy or real good water though, go to town on voltage... It's a 50$ chip after all. If you get a year out of it, that isn't too bad.

i run mine at 2.0ghz at 1.9vcore so i wont kill it early, but then again my 2.15ghz 2.0 vcore chipp never hit over 50 on full load.
i have an 8k3a+ with on die sensor, so i gotta believe the temps.

it's not the voltage that kills, it's the heat.

edit:

nevermid, i just chekced pricewatch....awesome!!!! 200$
my birthday is on the 29th of february (2004) but i'm still
gonna have one this year ;)

now i know what my bday present is gonna be! :p
and maybe a nice radeon 9500 to go with.

Last edited:
I've had my JIUCB 0250 up to 2292 at 2.2v. Highest stable speed it can run at is 2200 or 11.5x192 at 1.95v. I did get some 3d Marks done at 2252 but the system just wasn't that stable, gave me random reboots.

actually its both the voltage and heat that kills. Transistors fry under both extremes

Back