• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GOD! aus's sight is fuggin slow!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Just2Good99

Registered
GOD! asus's sight is fuggin slow!

been trying to dl the c bios for 1 hour now and fuggin site crawls!!!

any other links to dl the bios?

Last edited:
Thats because the got hit by the SQL worm... Should be runnning good now that they ahve a patch.. Actually just hit there global site since their USA site seems like the only one that got hit.

Yeah I'm not impressed at all, Abit is the bomb! :D Especially the RAM setup on the Abit site. Asus needs to take notes.

:) you're welcome. If you can think of any other files that I should put up, just let me know.

sweet, got it flashed over using asusupdate, everythings good to go... running stable. :D

we should keep this bumped cause alot of people were looking for updates and asus site was crapping on them lol

now to test C and hope it holds my overclock

you know what thier is one file ive been looking for but cant find for dl.... prime95 the burn in program...i found it on a couple of sites but the dl went crazy slow and one just wouldnt work.

ive been doing my own ghetto burn in's lol just playing my intense games for hours.

http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm is a link that was given to me earlier today but I won't be able to test the dl speed until this evening. If it turns out to be really slow, I'll upload that after it's done. What I may do is just go ahead and make a page with all the bioses, burn-in programs, mobo monitors etc... If you guys have any requests, let me know. The big files may take a while since I'm on dialup but as long as they're not huge, it shouldn't be too bad.

Back