• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So, this weekend I filled my case with water...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YES I AM HYPER WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
but seriously~ this is like 2 months old with 6 reposts.........

" My computers to loud, So I wrapped it up in some dense fibreglass insolation. "

" What? Did you give it any air holes? "

" No, Of course not! The sound could get out if I did! ":beer:

Spyder, just because YOU'VE seen something doesn't mean that everybody has, so lighten up.

This is a joke, read the whole thread. ;)

That thread has over 232 thousand views that's got to be a record.

Wow.............his name is Conor.

I thought I was the only person on earth that spelled it that way.

Most people try and spell my name Conner, or Connor, or Coner, but wow, someone with my exact name..................weird.........

-CPFitz-

Conor Patrick Fitzgerald 14 -- my number on our HS soccer team.:D

Last edited:
he's Irish, give him a break, he probably filled it with Beer

"So I opened that and put the small hose I had purchased specially for the job into the DVD drive as far as it would go. With what I can only describe as great excitement and anticipation, I turned on the water. It really is amazing just how long it took before the case was complete full, and boy was it heavy. That didn't really bother me as I didn't intend to be moving the PC anyway.

"The big moment had arrived so I called in my wife and mother in law (who was visiting) and I announced "prepare to hear nothing!" and flicked the switch on the socket on the wall."

hahahahahaha, i'm crying of laughter

"My PC is completely shagged"

hahahahahaha, that's hillarious, hahahahahaha :D :D

Back