• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey bubba

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya, i was aware of this....luckily it wasnt on over the 3day weekend i had. I finally figured out which RIG it was....sadly it turned in a 3rd wu :(

It is the one im on right now...the 1.6p4, nearly 24/7, but was off over the weekend *whew*

I solved it...i had skipped the part in the googlehack where u edited the team in the client.cfg =\ lol, oh well...i got it back and it has a nice tasty p625 ^^

Thanks for the heads up, and the 2 weeks of folding bro :)

btw : what is ur fold name? just for the record?

:cool:

*edit* and im planning to get it on one of the new comps at the office :), its a 1.6 celery, and its not on all the time, but should be enuf to turn in a wu :)....god i love that googlehack =D*/edit*

sorry...but i think its stopped...coz last time i checked it only had 4 wu's, that was the final one that it turned in, and i just checked stanford and it had 4.....=\

I guess u just caught it at 3, and then noticed the 4

I know i solved the problem, because that same comp has recently turned in a wu....:)

Thanks for the heads up

Hey New, is that the reason you disappeared over at the other site? To pass the Aussies?

steve

Back