• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are there pots on the vantec stealth 520?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
voltages are off on that 520w vantec??? sorry i can't answer your question, i havn't had the pleasure of being inside one of those babies yet. Did you test the output voltages with a multimeter? don't go looking for pots until your sure you need to make an adjustment. that's a pricey unit you got there. never trust the software readouts on your voltage levels, they aren't close enough to use when making adjustments. i'd hate to see that lovely psu fried :S. good luck!!

lol, yeah i know, ummm would checking the voltages with aq voltmeter on the molex connectors gove me a good reading to go off of or do i need to check the ones on the mobo?

molex would be good for ur 12v/5v readings, check the 3.3v off of the atx connector. never trust the bios or mbm5 :p

Back