• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does OC3d need more help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xvi3tsoljahx

i stop folding on my main rig for a while, but still have 2 866mhz and a p2 400 mhz. I lost my spot from 300 to 400 something so far. I was thinking about putting all the rigs i have running around to OC3d. I might have more computers to fold for OC3d. I can't help, but fold for team 32. I hope we really made a difference too.

We could us all and any help we can get. And im sure i speak for all of OC3d members as well. Everyone's more than welcomed to. We're currently on a quest to break into and stay in the stanford Top 10 list and the competition is pretty fierce.

like GTS said, if you want to throw some power our way, we will be more than happy to take it and much appreciative!

the battle for top 10 looks to be a bloodbath!

FOLD ON
NAS

OC3d

Wommalong said:
How much Folding power does OC3d have currently?

The best guesses put it between 100 and 120 Ghz. Its kinda hard to contact everyone and keep an up-to-date list of rigs.

switching folding names

Yeah, you change the folding username and then restart the client.

woo hoo i dont know if it's these recent gromacs (not to be confused with GAH) or the 50+ pt WUs but OC3d has exceeded 4000 pts per week! Congrats to everyone :clap:

Im currently on gormacs on both clients im running on my main rig.

production

You better believe I'm running gromacs on 30-something CPU's!!

Welcome to the OC3dmark subteam Penguin4x4 and xvi3tsoljahx!!!! gtsimmo maintains an informal site for OC3d info and stats. PM him or check out the link to it already posted in a banner on the main page of OC3dmark team site (link in sig).

Re: production

Arkaine23 said:
You better believe I'm running gromacs on 30-something CPU's!!

Welcome to the OC3dmark subteam Penguin4x4 and xvi3tsoljahx!!!! gtsimmo maintains an informal site for OC3d info and stats. PM him or check out the link to it already posted in a banner on the main page of OC3dmark team site (link in sig).

all of mine just got GRO units, so i should have a pretty good update, i guess Gromacs was well worth the wait:D:D

FOLD ON

NAS

Top 10

It doesn't look like we can do it guys. OC-AMD and DDTUNG will catch us before we can make any further gains. 11th may be the best we can hope for and we may not even hold that for very long....

is it ok i set on my schools computer OC3D instead of OC3d?
I just replaced all my current rigs with folding with OC3D. Good luck i hope this gets us up there.

xvi3tsoljahx said:
is it ok i set on my schools computer OC3D instead of OC3d?
I just replaced all my current rigs with folding with OC3D. Good luck i hope this gets us up there.

Just make sure its OC3d, lowercase d

Back