• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone play AC2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CSaddict

I need to help finding places to hunt. I ran around for 2 days through every portal I could find and only found the same creatures everytime. Is there anyone dungeons? This NPC told me about mines but I cant find anything anywhere. Begining to think this is a pile of crap. Thanks in advance.

Well head on over to omishan, there is some good hunting there. If your not that high of a level yet hit arwic or cragstone and look for a fellowship. If you need help in game my name is Dandraseth

I played AC1 on WE, and in AC2 I'm on MT w/ my friends who moved there. I've stopped playing for a few months though cause I'm very busy and I don't really have enough time for the game. I'm also looking forward to them implementing all these upcoming changes in the next few patches so when I come back there can be a brand new slate of awesome content :)

Back