• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm Back!!! WooT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CreePinG_DeatH

Well this is probably breaking forum rules, but I am posting anyway. I'm sure you read that little tidbit on the front page a while ago, about me being hit by a school bus, but I just wanted to thank everyone who said a prayer. It really made a huge difference.

Anyway, I should be going home any day now. I still plan on casting my own watersinks and eventually ramsinks if the design is good enough. I don't know how long it will take, has to be decent weather and I definitely have to be strong enough.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated and lots of pics. Thanks agin everyone it made a huge difference.

CreeP

even if you are breaking the forum rules by posting that, welcome back! glad to hear that you're going to be home soon. (i don't think you know me very well or at all, but that has to suck for anybody)

yes i don't know you either, but

welcome BACK to the forums!

and this thread would probably be suited better in the General Discussion:)

kimbahpnam said:
yes i don't know you either, but

welcome BACK to the forums!

and this thread would probably be suited better in the General Discussion:)

it's all good... after a 2 1/2 second examination, i did notice he was talking about his waterblocks that he is planning on making himself ;) hehe works for me...

thanks, yea I tried to put some relevance in the posts. But if it gets moved so be it.

welcome back to the forums, CreePinG_DeatH. its good to see you around. i dont know you personally, but i have much respect for you after all that has happend.

i wish you all the best, i hope you make a full recovery. typing this - i can see you are well on your way. You'll be modding in no time:D

why'd you pick a figth with a bus??? (lol j/p)

well congrads on the recovery, i'm going to water cool my next rig, i'll have to check yours out~RCTG

Welcome Back! even though I dont know you, fellow OCers deserve at least a welcome :)

Nice to see you doing well, too. Thank God I only hit a van...hehe

Welcome back. I hope you didnt have such a hard time being away from the forums and all. Glad to hear youre doing much much better than the bus probably is. How did it happen BTW?

Hey guys, here's the origional post, and it describes why it's so amazing to hear from him....<link>

God Speed, man.

Just read about your accident, I'm new to the forums, and don't know you, but anyway....Sorry bout your accident, and hope you get well and heal up.

Back