Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling
Cooling Discussion of fans, heatsinks, thermal pastes and putting it all together to keep your rig cool
Forum Jump

some good 80mm fans for 5$

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 01-29-03, 01:35 PM Thread Starter   #1
kianss

some good 80mm fans for 5$

im not sure what the exact RPM and specs for these fans are but i do know they are Speeze fans and are sleeve type's. For i took the chance and orderd 2 of these from
www.tigerdirect.com [iv orderd only twice form then and both times they gave me FREE 2nd day air]
for 9.98$ and man do they push some air with low noise. I rec these fans to enyone looking for a few cheap 80mm fans to push some air threw your hot system.

It says famous brand but its speeze.

im going to be buyn 2 more of these [ they use a split molex connecter witch is built in , so instead of a 3pin , u got the molex in and out]

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...?sku=S457-1007
kianss is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling
Cooling Discussion of fans, heatsinks, thermal pastes and putting it all together to keep your rig cool