• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc3200 XMS wont boot with 8RDA+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vedder323

Well guys, I just got my badass RAM and I cannot get into bios or Windows at all. Everything powers up except my Moniter... I cleared C mos and have tried reseating a couple of times. What to do?

I figured it out. Clearing my C mos was a bad idea. I tossed in my pc2100 and got it to boot up without a prob. Then I changed my fsb to 133, powered down, tossed in my 3200 and im up and running. Now... as far as timings and such, what do you recommend for XMS 3200 low latency?

it is rated for CAS 2.0 7-3-3 operate between 2.5v ~ 2.8v.

But I ran mine corsair pc3500 CAS 2.0-5-2-2 @ 2.9v

Cool stuff... I wasnt even able to load windows with these timings on my crucial. Ty man, I appreciate your help.

I try that on my setup and all I got was C1 and 02 on the post codes.
I could not get it to post at all. I had to put my old PC2700 back in to get it to work.

I did test it out on a Abit KR7A and no post with that mem on that board too.:mad: So I'lll have to RMA it back to Newegg.

This Kingmax PC2700 is killing my overclock.

Back