• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a solid Asus board around 150.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maxvla

suggestions please?

definately overclocking.

cpu: 2400+

video: 9500 pro

no need for raid.

looking to spend around 150. but as always cheaper is good too :D

thanks.

Definetly A7N8X-deluxe!

Check at newegg.com for a refurb a7n8x, i think there about $108 or so, or you could but a new one for under $150. I love mine. Do you already have that 2400+, cause if you dont i would save the money and get a 2100+ that will overclock more. Just my 2 cents.

how bout the A7V8X regular for 126.00?

how does that compare with the regular A7N8X for 144.00?

A7N8X
The Nforce2 is currently the best performing platform for AMD.
The deluxe is well worth the price. Soundstorm audio is nearly equal to a Audigy2 card. It overclocks well and is Barton compatible.

A7V8X... $105 at ComputerShow..
$105... everything... SATA RAID, Sound, 10/100M NIC, USB 2.0, Firewire....... What else?

The only thing missed is Gigabit Ethernet...

I bought this motherboard for $105.. really good deal, huh?

Most store were selling this for $115 or higher..

Non RAID, FireWire version was selling for that price at regular store or internet based store..

If u r in S. California go to Pomona Computer show..
Check this site out..
www.lacomputerfair.com

However, there are $7 ofaddmission fee and $6 of parking fee.
It is better to get annual pass for $25.. And go there with a lot of people to save parking fee...

there is show at Pomona every 3rd week.

hmm.. is that ad or what?

Some parts are cheaper than internet price and some are a little bit more expensive than web price..

Do not go to computer show other than Pomona.. they are very small show.. so expensive due to no competetion.
Pomona Show is huge..!!

juninjesus said:
BTW, MaxVia, who's that girl? She looks nice. very cute...:clap:
see first line of sig.

went with the nforce board btw. the pci lock was the clencher.

went with the nforce board btw. the pci lock was the clencher.

Has there actually been word from Asus that you can lock anything but the AGP clock? I've heard yes and no, but nothing from Asus itself...

Back