• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lost my favorite spot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flyfisher

Well Ive been watchin Jon marching uphill for a while now, and he finally booted me out of 23rd place! This has given me inspiration to get going and get more mhz folding. A guy at work wants me to build him a xp2600, which I will do provided he folds for me:D

Now if I can just hold Walaka off long enough to get the new rig running:(

well hope all goes well with getting that rig up for the guy and then you can add another folder to your arsenal :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Hey i just wanna thank you advance for warming my spot for me, cause im farting in yours :D vengence is a dish best served cold and you've been ahead of me long enough. although I still have the rash you left when you flew by me a while back ;)
j/k

good luck on getting your friend to fold for ya. we have mounted quite a strong assault on OCAU's position as of late and i would like nothing better than to keep the momentum going for us.. me thinks it would be a wonderful xmas present ot pass them by december. and the closer we get the harder they will try to hold us off. remember they passed [H] up for a little while!

Boy, I thought I was kickin it, but I look pretty PUNY sandwiched between two 1000+pts/week Folders:cry:

OH, and Walaka, Don't get too cocky, you may be in that smelly spot for a long time:D

Back