• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a new force is rising....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funnyperson1

fear the power of the alliance...once weak and scared...it has risen up to crush all in its way...we have several new members and many new machines.....

mike- 4 athlon 1.2s and a [email protected]+(not sure of actual speed atm)

cesar-1 P4 2.4

evan- 1 Athlon 1900+ (i think)

and as alway bruce and i fold on....:cool:

i dunno, but if they want to be then trust me i have absolutely no problems with that :D

Adding a 1700+ and possibly a Duron 800. Should be producin about 225-485 PPW then...still not enough..........:cry:

Penguin4x4 said:
Adding a 1700+ and possibly a Duron 800. Should be producin about 225-485 PPW then...still not enough..........:cry:

hey penguin what do you fold as i dont see your name anywhere near us?

lol...last i remembered it isnt too long of a ride from 500 to 250...then youre in for a fight...although you have a lot more power than we did at that same point

Rising forces huh?

Keep your eyes on my nick... keep a firm eye on it... and if your drivers license says you have to wear glasses while driving.. Put on your glasses, or you might just miss me.

Cheers, Flixotide

funnyperson1 said:
lol...last i remembered it isnt too long of a ride from 500 to 250...then youre in for a fight...although you have a lot more power than we did at that same point

Well switched over my Tualeron to help out OC3d for a month or so, so I may fall back a few places, :)

flixotide said:
Rising forces huh?

Keep your eyes on my nick... keep a firm eye on it... and if your drivers license says you have to wear glasses while driving.. Put on your glasses, or you might just miss me.

Cheers, Flixotide

oh we wont go down without a good fight...

Penguin, you have fallen back a few places to me! And since i keep adding more rigs, should have 3 active by next week, hopefully this saturday, and then i should have 4 within 2 to 3 weeks. Have fun trying to catch me!!! :D

Back