• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone tried theses yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-Nite-

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has tried the new drivers for the A7N8X Deluxe? On the nVidia site..And if theres any performance difference at all..
Version: 2.03

Well i gave them a try, the audio seems a tad better..The only thing i see is in some of my games my frame rate jumps around alot more..As before it would be a steady fps with little jumps (about 10 up or down)..Now its more like 40 to 50..
Before i installed the drivers i benched my pc with PCMark..the hard drive score was sad..After the install of the drivers(2.03) its still sad....Any reason why this would be?I got better scores on the hard drive on my 800 slot a...Other than that small detail i like this board more and more..

I tryed them and my system went to crap, everything was significantly slower, i changed to the 1.16's from asus's site they work better for me.

Well being the dummy i am i tried to push the system to far..Pretty much lost everything on the Harddrive due to a hardcore crash..So i did the reinstall of win2k again :( ..Anyhow instead of installing the drivers from the cd i went ahead and used the 2.03 from the nvidia site..Plus the dets from there too..
Anyhow the system perfroms way better ..1000 points better in 3dmarks2001..
How odd huh?
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=5829064(stock speeds)
Still getting everything up to par again..but this probally was one of the better things that has happened so far..

Back