• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have any press on the 800mhz fashizil

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

timmyqwest

Disabled
I've heard first quarter of '03 which will soon draw to an end, i've heard june, i've heard two weeks

anyone got any real press on to when i can start looking to buy the sheeat for my new system

2.4ghz 800mhz FSB to be particular

the lower speed one's may take a little longer....

say an extra 2 months.

I'll bet intel has them, yet if amd doesn't start compeating, then we'll just have to wait.

springdale will come out at the same time, yet think what a 533 cpu will OC like with dual chanel.

I hope memory sticks get faster if you want to OC that 800 cpu.

just something to think about.

mica

micamica1217 said:
the lower speed one's may take a little longer....

say an extra 2 months.

I'll bet intel has them, yet if amd doesn't start compeating, then we'll just have to wait.

springdale will come out at the same time, yet think what a 533 cpu will OC like with dual chanel.

I hope memory sticks get faster if you want to OC that 800 cpu.

just something to think about.

mica

When is DDR2 supose to hit the shelves?

timmyqwest said:

When is DDR2 supose to hit the shelves?

Recent article I found at amdzone noted that ddr2 may not be in volume production until 2005, soo it looks like 2003 may actually be quiet in this sector since pc3500 seems to be the top of the line right now. Many companies are ****ed off because of the rush in ddr.

I really dont think that the 800fsb chips will be able to oc high unless you have really good memory.

Back