• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Stealthed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nice job man, and keep looking for that bezel, i went through the same thing. it's tough, but you gotta keep on keeping on.

thanks for the replies guys, was easy but annoying when it closed first time i did it, as it well, didn't :D

plan on making my own window next so will keep ya informed :D ;)

can eject the drive from your pc.. and for the sake of everyone who wants to know how u did it, care to write a small explination, mabye they will sticky it! :D

thanks for the articals too, i can't do this with my xaser case tho, still interesting to read :p

as there are those guides there, i see no point in doing a small article, unless u want me to ? :)

edit: btw, eaglescouter, i ripped the button outta my old cd-rom facia and stuck it on the inside of the bezel, so when i press bottom right, it ejects :D

Wimbo said:
as there are those guides there, i see no point in doing a small article, unless u want me to ? :)

edit: btw, eaglescouter, i ripped the button outta my old cd-rom facia and stuck it on the inside of the bezel, so when i press bottom right, it ejects :D

If you are interested in winning a hundred dollars you can send in your article to Joe.:)

one of the nicest iv seen... i did it on my old case but it had some problems moslty for my lack of correct tools and the covers eing curved... :D

Wimbo said:
thanks for the replies guys, was easy but annoying when it closed first time i did it, as it well, didn't :D

Ah that cracks me up. When I did mine I had the opposite problem, as they wouldn't open. I had them all set and then I popped my front bezel back on and they were too wide to fit through it. I almost gave up, but I tried again. All I did was recess the drives a tiny bit and use a few little squares of double sided tape.

Pics:

lili4.jpg

lili5.jpg

first, is that a BONG next to your case *tisk tisk*

second, nice job... I did the stealth mod a while back:

stealth2.jpg

stealth4.jpg

just some two-way tape, superglue and a slice of cardboard...

the important thing is the program you use to open the CD tray once you mod it. After doing the mod I found an awesome program I've been using for more than 6 months now called DDCDes . That program lets you set a hot-key combination to open your CD tray, works perfectly everytime...

good luck, keep modding

h0mersimps0n said:
first, is that a BONG next to your case *tisk tisk*

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

never, tis one of them things that measure the temperatures in you room :p had it for like 2 years and still dunno how to use it !

hmm, what mod can i do next ? :confused:

Back