• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look out!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CaliVW78

I was attempting to make a hit list but I did not have much time. So here is my version.

Anyone who is not outproducing me....I suggest you hide. Cause your about to be crushed! :)

CaliVW78

Heck, why not be ambitious? Pick some guy who's outproducing you and clock your machines up to where you can take that person down.

C'mon. You know you want to. :D

47,4 gigs?

Oh lord have mercy on my nose when he steps on me..

That's really horrible... No way I'll get close to that.

Where's EC when we need someone trounced.... Elroooooooyyyy.. bwwwwwwwwaaaah.. he's mocking us... the monster...

Flixotide

CaliVW78 has come from nowhere to become the #2 new AND mid range folder (up to 15000 total points) on the team. Bubbagump is #1, but we all know that isn't his power :D Also, Cali is #17 overall.

calipwnage.gif

Your outproducing me by a hefty margin as well I might add :bang head :D

Amazing growth... hopefully he can keep up stability as well.

Aw man.. and I really thought I was going to do so well, being a noob exaclty a month ago...

I suppose 10 ghz isn't that much anyway... but at least I made top 500 in less than a month.

Cheers, Flixotide

Gnerma said:
..Bubbagump is #1, but we all know that isn't his power :D...

ahh gnerma you dont need to say that about me :p

Anywho....wow that is truly amazing Cali...maybe...top 10
*holds pinky to mouth*

Gettin mocked huh, I've been fighting with that dang duallie. We shall have 2 more XP2400's if I can just stuff all the friggin hoses onto this mid tower LOL, then lets see him mock as I continue to expand out of control demolishing any and every little helpless Gromac that dares enter thy path! Fold on folks CYA!!!!!!!!!!

wow...thanks for the stats Gnerma...I had no idea where I stood. All I can say is that I am in a position to help out my stats, help out Team 32's stats, and help society all at the same time. I am folding on machines at work when I can. Right now I am not at the data center all the time. So there will be times when I am not folding at work. Like right now, I have not folded on the machines at work because I have not been there for a few days. So....production will be on and off. But when its on, it full throttle. ElroyCarbon.....all I have to say is, LET TEH SMACKETH BEGINITH!! Even without the machines at work, I have plans for 2 yattamonsters. Both containing ten boards with atleast xp1800's. I will not be able to fold on work machines forever so I am getting ready to bring the force on at home. Look for the first Yatta to be complete in about 3 months. Later everyone, and thanks for all the support.

TEAM 32 WILL PREVAIL!!!!

CaliVW78

ElroyCarbon said:
Gettin mocked huh, I've been fighting with that dang duallie. We shall have 2 more XP2400's if I can just stuff all the friggin hoses onto this mid tower LOL, then lets see him mock as I continue to expand out of control demolishing any and every little helpless Gromac that dares enter thy path! Fold on folks CYA!!!!!!!!!!

verbalKO.jpg

Elroy pwns j00 a||

CaliVW78 said:
Even without the machines at work, I have plans for 2 yattamonsters. Both containing ten boards with atleast xp1800's. I will not be able to fold on work machines forever so I am getting ready to bring the force on at home. Look for the first Yatta to be complete in about 3 months.

TEAM 32 WILL PREVAIL!!!!

CaliVW78

SWEET JESUS!!!!!!

Lord have mercy on the souls denied there rightful status by this spikey wrath known as "CaliVW78".

Good lord, where u gettin all this money from Cali? Doing some side jobs? :p

Well anywho...as long as its for the team ^^

:sn:

Good job + Woman thats good with tracking money = Extra bucks

I owe it all to the woman below. By the way, my woman rocks in many other ways also. She would rather have a cisco router than a ring. Doesn't get better than this. :D
Snow%20001.jpg

Back