• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Increase output!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
We are currently just in second place:

Knights of the True Green Cross----->18,935 WU
The smoking cores----->10,765 WU
The Mighty Flaming Phoenix----->10,589

so....keep on the good job and crank up those volatges so we can get more WU and close on those damn frogz!!!!!

I'll be trading in my current p4 for a dual 1700 tbred system. The mobo is in the mail, so that should help us slightly.:D

Is there anywhere that we can check the stats of the race in real-time?

-CPfitz-

I've already have it. Tim will be uploading it to the team site and post a link into the sticky. :D

THKS to all those involved in doing this, specially Sir Ulli and Dalethfc.

:D<oops Scottish voice>Im givin' i' all she's go' cap'an! She cannae tek noo morrr!</oops Scottish voice>:D

Wish I could do better:cool:

Last edited:
Thats supposed to be scottish...

Im givin' i' all she's go' cap'an! She cannae tek noo morrr!

^CHEAT!^

Last edited:
I've got some minor upgrades that should be online this weekend at the latest (retiring a 1.4 T-bird on a KT133A chipset and adding a SiS 735 board and upping one system to a 2100+ Rev B in the home farm). Unfortunately, a lot of changes in the work farm may decrease production for a while. We're hoping our test of Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition RC-2 will give us a little performance improvement when we're done.;)

Awesome, 2nd place is just awesome...I wish I could follow it more closely, but the new job is demanding (this training is taking up all my time, and making me tired..), so I'm just doing my regular daily output...keep it up guys! I'll see what I can do when i have the chance!

Well after just 5 days we are in 5th position now:

The Knights of the True Green Cross----->27,144
The Mighty Flaming Phoenix-----> 22,133
Little Black Gods of War-----> 19,067
SETI.Germany-----> 18,728
The Smoking Cores-----> 17,278

So people we need more power......get your friends to crunch for you, add steath SETI instalations to all the computers you can get, do it, do it, DO IT!!!!

OK guys.....we are still in fifth place. Team Anandtech finally woke up and passed us, but as we have passed Little Black Dogs of War we reamin in fifth.....so keep adding crunchers guys and gals.....we need all we can get ;)

Back