• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

430 watt Works p/s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Curious that the don't list the technical specs for their PSU's on their website, or any warranty information. Nothing really aside from a few buzzwords.

Oh, they also sell "2000 Watt" (no, that is not a typo) 5.1 speaker systems.

Right.

BHD

Here is the e-mail I recieved from them on the specs and warranty info on thier power supplies:

Thank you very much for your inputs. We are glad that you enjoying using our Works Power.

As for the website, we actually intended it for resellers rather than end users when it was started, so detail information was listed on the website but can be provided upon resellers request. We have all kinds of information/specs available for resellers' inspection. However, we do appreciate that you mentioned the warranty information, and we shall add that onto the website promptly. It is indeed something we missed during the website construction, and we like to thank you for that.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions with our products, we are more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

1st PC Corp
Web construction crew
www.1pc.biz
www.workspower.com

BaldHeadedDork said:

Oh, they also sell "2000 Watt" (no, that is not a typo) 5.1 speaker systems.

Right.

BHD

That's enough to make me stay away from all of their products.

Well, the nice thing is if this p/s goes bad I can just return it and get another brand within a years time to the store I bought it from.

In the mean time I will test this out. So far I have not had any problems with it.

My voltages are as follows +5v-5.0-5.03, +3.3v-3.36-3.38, +12v-12.22-12.34, all are at idle. Under load the +5v fluctuates from 4.97-5.0. Also the rated max output 466 watts

Back