• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GA-7DXR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kaltmacher

can anybody tell me if and where the gigabyte GA-7DXR is awailable?i have looked everywhere but coulndt find it.i would be also glad if anyone could name some very fast and stable AMD DDR boards with the AMD 760 chipset.
thx

I researched this last week. I received an e-mail from Gigabyte stating the boards should arrive in June. The board can be preordered from Oak Computers, who expect to receive their shipment within a week. I understand quantity on hand will be limited.

Kaltmacher (May 09, 2001 10:13 a.m.):
can anybody tell me if and where the gigabyte GA-7DXR is awailable?i have looked everywhere but coulndt find it.i would be also glad if anyone could name some very fast and stable AMD DDR boards with the AMD 760 chipset.
thx

I was just at pricewatch , type in search , enpc.com has them in stock for 199+ shipp. . i plan on buying one and use a 1.2G 266fsb processor on it with a crucial pc2400 128 mg stick on it . it should be a real screamer, it probably wont be for a week or so, but i plan on posting my results.

Back