• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any way to get old logs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koby

Disabled
if i have done a bunch of WU on a machine with a non-seti spy setup, just the screensaver install is there any way to get the logs for it from berkley server or something... so i can see my little dots on the map for seti spy?

w00t!!

Walla Walla?

I am just north of you if that is Walla Walla Washington (and I can't believe anybody else in the world would name a place Walla Walla).. :D :D

BTW, Koby...

I do not imagine Berkely has data for SetiSpy--it is a third-party program...

Crunch on!!!

Howdy :)

Yeah your pretty dang close to me, within a couple hours. I just passed through spokane not to long ago on a trip to Swietzer to ski for a few days :)

hey morpheus is your name "Kris"?

if so strange enough thats my middle name spelt the exact same strange way

yep, my name is Kris... odder still is the fact that i grew up in Sandpoint... which, of course, is where Schwietzer mountain is... :D :D

I lived down in Walla Walla many years ago... and i mean MANY...

Best little SETI team in the world here, IMHO opinion of course... actually, we used to be little, maybe i should just say BEST TEAM nowadays....

Crunch on!!

Back