• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit KD7-Raid and 2100+ Tbred b

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

l0rd_tornado

wondering if anyone has solid proof that the Multipliers from 13 and up ARE available with this board. Im fixing to purchase this board, and i want to make SURE that I am going to have those multipliers available for my new 2100+ AIUHB 0302 that is on its way.....If for some reason this board is one of the few that isnt allowing the Multiplier adjustments then I will not get this board, and go with something else instead. Any info on this situation would be helpful. Thanks

I have the same mobo and it unlocks my Tbred b without any problems. The new NF2 by Abit does it too.

Ok, excellent....i think im going to go ahead and order it tommarow morning then.

I too have the Kd7 and have had no trouble getting both above and below 13 multi's with both My 1700+ Tbred and my 2700+, I Falshed to the C8 bios I believe and it shows all the way to 22x,Plus the 2.3 vcore is sweet, although I have never had to go that high.

mamer

Let us know how that turns out. I would like to compare overclocking results with you since we have the same board.

ill be sure to make a thread in the cpu forum about my results, although the CPU wont be here till monday, along with my SLK-800a, Vantec tornado 80mm fan, and Antec Truepower 430w psu. Monday nite I should hopefully have some god results to post :) will see.

Back