• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair XMS 3500 512MB for $169

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lokicat

Black heatsink at GoogleGear. 2-Day shipping is $0.50. Only add sales tax for CA (which applies to me unfortunately).

Friggin good deal if you ask me.

Interesting that Platinum still $183. I know there's been numerous threads on this but I can't believe that these's a $14 difference just for color?

Good question, I do recall some issues with 8RDA+ with the earlier versions of this stick. If memory serves me right, the first versions all used the black heatsinks while the Platinum ones are all the newest version.

However, in worst case, if it doesn't work, I'm sure Corsair will RMA for a new one.

Hmm.. is it rev 1.1 stuff? I wonder if they are just clearing out pre Rev 1.1 stuff.. that deal seems too good to be true!

I'm pretty sure all the v1.0 are no longer in circulation. But if you do get a 1.0 just rma it to Corsair and get a 1.1. Turnaround time is just 3 days.

I didn't pull the trigger in time either. I wonder if anyone bought at the $169 price. This may have been a pricing error and I'd be curious to know what Google Gear would do if that were the case.

Back