• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec PP352X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BBigJ

Want A Cheap Power Supply That Isn't A Cheap Power Supply You can buy the Antec PP352X from them for $29.95 plus (about $7 for me) shipping.

Last year's model, but for the price, it's better than what you often see out there.

This was recommended on the front page, and it looks real appealing. I already have a 350w but it is a little noisier than I would like. Since I'm watercooled I'm looking for a psu that is SILENT. Will this fit the bill? Also what am I missing out on by going with "last year's model".

Not at all silent (how can it be with two fans) and currently the loudest thing in my system, including that horrible whine emanating from it. Avoid if quiet is what you want.

Thanks for letting me know. Between the noise and the average 3+5 rating I think I'll pass.

Back