• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Gromacs WU roll out today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Hi,

After some good beta testing, we're rolling out some new WU's today on F@H. Project p396 not only uses gromacs, but also includes new features that we've integrated into the core, so these WU's will require the latest core version. While these WU's have been running great overall, there have been a few cases of overclockers encountering problems, so please check your system if you observe any problems with a p396 work unit before posting. Thank you.

Fold On ...

Eric

^^ from the comm boards, and well it is actually from the 4th, i have already seen one person that was afftected with the old core issue and then please make sure, as Bollocks mentioned in the link below, that you always use the newest client, especially in this case, or you will get stuck in a core download loop.

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164755

FOLD ON
NAS

Thanks for the update!

Recheck your system guys for stability - Prime95 Torture Test is what I recommend for at least 24hours.

Back