• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

back to life again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

With the race and everything else going on lately the seti forum is back to life again, and we seem to be getting some new members with nice crunchers joining up too. For a while there it was getting kinda dead in here.

:D

keep up the good work guys...

and anybody not crunching for the race can crunch under my account and after the race is over I will crunch the same number of WU's you crunched for the race +10% for you after the race is over. if anybody is interested let me know.

We gotta try to win this thing

Yodums..I switched over christmas time. Took my Tualatin rig as far as it would go then I got bored so I sold it while everything was still worth something and picked up the tbred 1700 and a ECS mobo. The ECS mobo was a piece of crap and died after a few weeks so I picked up an MSI kt3 ultra2.

All together I've shaved 30 mins off my seti time, added extra 3d performance (about 1700 3d marks) and my general system performance is also a bit snappier. And the best part is the MSI mobo, CPU, and 512Mb pc2700 cost just a bit less than I sold my Intel stuff for. Only thing I lost money on was the ECS mobo :(

edit: your old p3 500 is still running strong too yodums

Last edited:
Back